Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Coudenhove Kalergi Plan

Started by Aryan, July 14, 2017, 07:41:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

This is a minor extension of my White Genocide thread. Due to my reference to this matter being overlooked yet being hugely important I thought it deserved a thread of it's own.

Here I reveal the architects of the attempted extinction of the white European in their homelands via the policies of mass immigration and racial mixing.  

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJpYwGUC2v4

Richard Nikolaus von Coudenhove-Kalergi (16 November 1894 – 27 July 1972), was a freemason from Austria of mixed European-Japanese origin. He was the founder and president for 49 years of the Paneuropean Union.

His ideological views contributed to the creation of the European Union and expressed support for race mixing and Jewish supremacism.

''The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals''

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ee/Coudenhove-Kalergi_1926.jpg/220px-Coudenhove-Kalergi_1926.jpg">

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Richard_Coudenhove-Kalergi">http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Richard_Coudenhove-Kalergi

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_v ... ve-Kalergi">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi

Anonymous

I think this thread might be a better fit for Politics SCOUSE..

Just a friendly reminder.

Aryan

No worries, I just thought it was better in main because it ties in with my white genocide thread.

Romero

Quote from: "SCOUSE"This is a minor extension of my White Genocide thread. Due to my reference to this matter being overlooked yet being hugely important I thought it deserved a thread of it's own.

Here I reveal the architects of the attempted extinction of the white European in their homelands via the policies of mass immigration and racial mixing.

You're not fooling anyone. You're just trying to distract us from discussing the Liège Revolution of 1789.

Aryan

Still no sign of Renee? I guess she must have realised she's hopelessly out of her depth and decided to finally shut up....  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Still no sign of Renee? I guess she must have realised she's hopelessly out of her depth and decided to finally shut up....  :laugh3:

I doubt that. She likely has weekend plans.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Still no sign of Renee? I guess she must have realised she's hopelessly out of her depth and decided to finally shut up....  :laugh3:

Renee back down from a fight? NEVER!

Renee

I wish.

I've been down all weekend with a really nasty head cold which I think is developing into bronchitis.

I'll address this topic when I'm feeling better. Right now I don't have the patience or stamina to play idiot mole bop with SCOUSE.

BTW, I noticed SCOUSE has not weighed in on the tooth brush thread....No experience I guess... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

Well I suppose I should be flattered that Renee has admitted that she needs to be firing on all cylinders if she intends to engage me in a discussion.  :laugh:  

I recently discovered that references to the Kalergi Plan, Jewish influence, Cultural Marxism  etc  have found their way into mainstream political discussions on Facebook, without being totally drowned out by the deniers.  Of course lefty trolls still lurk around social media, but they are finding it increasingly difficult to keep a lid on everything due to more and more people getting wise to what is going on.    ac_biggrin  

There's still a long, long way to go before the truth becomes mainstream,  but I definitely see it happening slowly but surely....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

I wish.

I've been down all weekend with a really nasty head cold which I think is developing into bronchitis.

I'll address this topic when I'm feeling better. Right now I don't have the patience or stamina to play idiot mole bop with SCOUSE.

BTW, I noticed SCOUSE has not weighed in on the tooth brush thread....No experience I guess... :laugh3:

This year has been bad for summer colds. Rest and get well soon.

Renee

Quote from: "Velvet"

I wish.

Thanks.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

I wish.

Thanks.

Do you suffer from seasonal allergies Renee?

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I wish.

Thanks.

Yeah but this is not allergies.

I went to the doctors last night and I have a sinusitis, and a bronchial infection. I'm on a plethora of drugs.... antibiotics, steroids, cough syrup and a decongestant. I was told to rest or I was going risk pneumonia and or respiratory failure.  :negative:

But true to my stubborn form....I'm at work....I'll rest when I'm dead.... :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I wish.

Thanks.

Yeah but this is not allergies.

I went to the doctors last night and I have a sinusitis, and a bronchial infection. I'm on a plethora of drugs.... antibiotics, steroids, cough syrup and a decongestant. I was told to rest or I was going risk pneumonia and or respiratory failure.  :negative:

But true to my stubborn form....I'm at work....I'll rest when I'm dead.... :laugh3:

I'm like that too Renee.